Thursday, 10 December 2015

Finally!

My laptop has stopped absolutely hating me with everything in its little body and is letting me blog again!



I've been really irritated as I didn't get to finish all of my Florida day blogs and now a lot of detail has escaped my mind.. I'll just have to go again, I suppose!

Hate all the "new year, new me" stuff.. but I'm definitely using the new year as a starting point and just hope it doesn't take a horrible turn like this year did. I've put in a very special effort to support this; I've started refusing point blank to do things I don't want to, removed everything bad from my life, done things I've wanted to do for so long but stopped myself so I didn't put others out etc.
Don't see this as me turning into one of those people who tell you "If I don't like someone, I'll tell them to their face" or "Don't care what people think, I do what I want" - no, I'd never be rude. If you know me at all, you'll know that I'm "nice". Far too nice. But not in a good way. I will literally sit there and settle because people are happy around me and think that's okay and it's really not. It's a complete waste of time.

I will still forever be staying in and curling up too early when people wan't me to stay out, maybe that will change in time too - but I have no intention of ever stopping myself doing anything anymore - especially for people who wouldn't do the same for you.

I want to blog more and I need to start vlogging.
This is what I've wanted to do since I was about twelve and never had the time to do it.

I've kept countless diaries.. but how far can they really go? I have the worst memory in the world (literally, Dory level) so I'd love to have a huge diary online to look back over to remember everything.

I don't want to go too deep just yet - but just take my word for all this, I said on facebook a few days ago - "Don't let something extreme make you realise you need to make a change, do it today." 


So to sum this up, let's take some advice from Buffy Summers...



No comments:

Post a Comment